Our Millville parents are the cornerstone of the success of our school. We have a very involved and enthusiastic parent population. Any day of the week you will see several parents on campus, helping in the classroom, reading with kids, involved in the sports and arts programs, and generally sharing their knowledge to the benefit of our Millville students. Millville School encourages all parents to get involved!
Here are some of the ways parents can help at Millville:
- Participate in the parent group, Parents and Teachers for Kids (PTK)
- Help in the classroom; talk with your child’s teachers to sign up
- Special events, such as Halloween Carnival, Winter Program, Living History Day and much more
- Visiting Reader
- Elective class, grades 6-8
- 8th Grade Class Graduation Committee
- Coaching sports, such as volleyball, soccer, basketball and cross country
- Help in the library
- Site Council
- Chair a fundraiser
- And much more!!
If you are interested in volunteering, speak with your child’s teacher, attend a PTK meeting or call the school principal.